Hogan Lovells Announces 24 Promoted to Partnership and 46 to Counsel, Of Counsel and Consultant
Hogan Lovells has announced the promotion of 24 new partners, effective 1 January 2013, taking the number of partners to more than 800 in offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S.
Collectively, the group of new partners represents each Hogan Lovells practice group:
· Eight in Corporate including Corporate Commercial, Financial Institutions, Pensions and Tax
· Six in Litigation, Arbitration & Employment including Commercial Litigation, Financial Services Disputes, International Arbitration, and Investigations, Contentious Insolvency & Fraud
· Five in Government Regulatory including Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation, Environment, Health and International Trade & Investment
· Three in Finance including Banking and Infrastructure, Projects & Public Finance
· Two in Intellectual Property
The jurisdictional spread reflects the broad international nature of Hogan Lovells' practice:
· Seven in the United States: Denver, New York and Washington D.C.
· 13 in Europe: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich and Paris
· Four in Asia & the Middle East: Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore
In addition to the 24 new partners, 46 new appointments to the role of Counsel, Of Counsel or Consultant have also been made.
Speaking today, Co-CEOs of Hogan Lovells, Warren Gorrell and David Harris, said:
"These latest promotions are testament to Hogan Lovells’ commitment to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the legal sector and our on-going investment in the business. In addition to acknowledging the hard work of each individual, the promotions demonstrate the depth and quality of Hogan Lovells around the world. On behalf of everyone at Hogan Lovells we would like to send our congratulations and best wishes to all those who have been promoted.”
Full List of New Partners (Practice Group, Office)
· Jennifer Biever - Environment, Denver
· Edward Brown - Pensions, London
· Anthony Capobianco – International Trade & Investment, Washington D.C.
· Jonathan Chertkow - Financial Institutions, London
· Manon Cordewener – Commercial Litigation, Amsterdam
· Ingmar Dörr - Tax, Munich
· Tanja Eisenblätter - Litigation, Hamburg
· Adrian Emch – Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation, Beijing
· Tobias Faber - Infrastructure, Project & Public Finance, Frankfurt
· Lisa Fried - Commercial Litigation, New York
· Casto González-Páramo – Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation, Madrid
· Sébastien Gros – Corporate, Financial Institutions, Paris
· Elizabeth Halpern – Health, Washington D.C.
· Allen Hicks - Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Carlo Massini – Banking, Milan
· Patrick Mittmann – Banking, Frankfurt
· Mahvesh Qureshi - Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Alex Sciannaca - Financial Services Litigation, London
· Gary Serbin - Patent Litigation, New York
· Thomas Tarala - Corporate (transactional), Hong Kong
· Paul Teo - International Arbitration, Singapore
· Warren Thomson - Corporate Commercial, Dubai
· John Tillman – Litigation, Contentious Insolvency & Fraud, London
· Sarah Turner – Trade Secrets and Patents, London
Full List of Counsel, Of Counsel and Consultants
· Natasha Ayres - Of Counsel, Business Restructuring and Insolvency, London
· C. Alex Bahn – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Shalini Bhuchar - Of Counsel, Banking, London
· Helen Bignall - Of Counsel, Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation, London
· Sabine Boos – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Dusseldorf
· Christine Burke – Counsel, Employment, Northern Virginia
· Laurence Davidson – Consultant, Corporate (transactional), Hong Kong
· Christian Di Mauro - Of Counsel, Litigation, Milan
· Paul Dillbeck – Counsel, Infrastructure, Project & Public Finance, Baltimore
· Robert Efthimos – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Los Angeles
· Jan Eggers – Counsel, Antitrust, Competition And Economic Regulation, Hamburg
· Vincent Fidelle – Counsel, International Debt Capital Markets, Paris
· Jerome Finnis - Of Counsel, International Arbitration, London
· "Sherry" Yingzi Gong – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Beijing
· Tomasz Grygorczuk – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Warsaw
· Miriam Gundt – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Dusseldorf
· Christopher Healy - Of Counsel, Infrastructure, Project & Public Finance, London
· Hilary Holt LoCicero – Counsel, Investigations, White Collar and Fraud, Washington D.C.
· Rebecca Huntsman - Of Counsel, Financial Services Disputes, London
· Tim Joppich – Counsel, Employment, Dusseldorf
· Bruno Knadjian – Counsel, Tax, Paris
· Richard Lewis - Of Counsel, Insolvency and Fraud, London
· Perrine Limousin – Counsel, Infrastructure, Project & Public Finance, Paris
· Ling Lui – Counsel, Banking, Singapore
· Geraldine Marteau – Counsel, Litigation, Paris
· Katie McConnell - Of Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, London
· Derek Meilman – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), New York
· Bernardino Muniz – Counsel, Litigation, Madrid
· Nancy Parsons – Counsel, FDA/Pharmaceuticals, Washington D.C.
· Marieke Poulie – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Amsterdam
· Edward "Ned" Purdon – Counsel, Banking, Washington D.C.
· J Evans Rice – Counsel, Investigations, White Collar and Fraud, Washington D.C.
· Nicholas Roberts - Of Counsel, Real Estate, London
· James Robinson - Of Counsel, Business Restructuring and Insolvency, London
· Nicola Rondel - Of Counsel, Pensions, London
· Stanislas Roux-Vaillard – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Paris
· Christian Schaefer – Consultant, Corporate (transactional), Ho Chi Minh
· Peter Stokking – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Amsterdam
· Arne Thiermann – Counsel, Corporate Commercial, Munich
· Matt Thomson – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· David Toy – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Denver
· Andrea Trento – Counsel, Litigation, Baltimore
· Christian Ulrich – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Washington D.C.
· Hein van den Bos – Counsel, FDA/Pharmaceuticals, Amsterdam
· Lucky Vidmar – Counsel, IP, Media and Technology, Denver
· Thomas Weber – Counsel, Corporate (transactional), Munich
About Hogan Lovells
Hogan Lovells is a leading global law firm providing business-oriented legal advice and high-quality service across its exceptional breadth of practices to clients around the world.
“Hogan Lovells” or the “firm” is an international legal practice that includes Hogan Lovells US LLP and Hogan Lovells International LLP. For more information, see www.hoganlovells.com.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties