Xtone Raises More than Half of $1.3 Million Offering
Xtone Inc., a tech startup specializing in building voice-based apps, has raised $745,616, or nearly 60 percent of a $1.25 million share offering, from 13 investors, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Reston, Va.-based firm are:
· Chairman Timothy Price;
· CEO Stuart Patterson;
· Chief Technology Officer Vishal Dhawan;
· Director Thomas Hitchner of Baltimore-based QuestMark Partners;
· Director Peter Kirsch, former president of Platformix Inc.;
· Director Daniel Price, founder and CEO of PriceInteractive; and
· Director Dan Moore of McLean, Va.-based Longstreet Partners.
Xtone has assembled a team of software and speech experts to build voice-driven apps and related tools for smartphones and the web.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties