Transwestern Wins 534,000 SF DC-Area Management Portfolio
Photo Courtesy of Rofo.com
Transwestern has been retained by American Realty Advisors to provide property management services for a four building portfolio that consists of 810 1st Street, NE, 1101 14th Street, NW, 1522 K Street, NW and 4800 Montgomery Lane in Bethesda, Maryland.
Transwestern’s Michael Riley, senior portfolio manager, and Michael Nathan, property manager, will provide executive leadership for the management services team at the four buildings.
The properties include:
• 810 1st Street, NE is a 190,000 square foot Class “A” office building built in 1988 located just one block from Union Station train and Metro stations;
• 1101 14th Street, NW is a 120,000 square foot Class “B” corner office building built in 1981 and was awarded an ENERGY STAR® label in 2011;
• 1522 K Street, NW is an 80,000 square foot Class “B” office building located three blocks from the White House that is currently 100 percent available for lease; and
• 4800 Montgomery Lane is a 144,000 square foot Class “A” office building built in 1988 that is located in downtown Bethesda near the Bethesda Metro.
American Realty Advisors is an investment advisory firm with over $4.5 billion in assets under management.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Benjamin Rosenberg Ranked by Chambers USA
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties