Reality Mobile Group Raises Half of $4.3 Million Offering
Reality Mobile Group Inc., a developer of enterprise mobile technology, has raised $2.25 million, or about 53 percent of a $4.25 million mixed offering, from one investor.
Principals named in the filing by the Herndon, Va.-based company are:
· Chairman Patrick McVeigh;
· Co-Founder, President and CEO David Kramer;
· Co-Founder and Chief Scientist David Rensin;
· Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer Brian Geoghegan;
· Chief Technology Officer Kevin Winters;
· CFO Barry Glauberman;
· Director Leif Andre Skare, partner, Houston-based Energy Ventures; and
· Director Kristian Lier, investment manager at Energy Ventures.
Reality Mobile helps companies provide mobile access to video, data and sensors. Its RealityVision platform enables real-time video sharing and visual collaboration capabilities via mobile devices.
Since 2009, the startup has been backed by Chevron Technology Ventures, the Dobson Partnership and Energy Ventures.