New CACI International CEO Daniel Allen to Get $750K Base Salary Plus Up to $1M Bonus
Daniel D. Allen was appointed president and CEO, and was named a member of CACI International’s (NYSE:CACI) board of directors on July 1, 2012.
The Arlington based service and IT company recently disclosed Allen’s new compensation figures as follows:
- Allen’s annual base salary will be changed from $513,000 to $750,000.
- His incentive bonus target, which is based upon achievement of company profitability, revenue, and other operational goals, will be changed from $658,000 to $1,000,000.
The board also approved an Employment Agreement in connection with Allen’s new roles that states, in the event of a termination event, Allen will receive a severance payment equal to 24 months base salary, continued participation in CACI’s health care coverage for a one-year period, and any bonus amounts due to him.
Specifically, if a termination event occurs within one year following a change of control of CACI, Mr. Allen will receive a termination payment equal to 24 months base salary, continued participation in CACI’s health care coverage for a one-year period, and two times his average bonus payments for the five fiscal years immediately preceding the termination, and any bonus amounts due to him that would otherwise be payable under the annual incentive program for the fiscal year of termination.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties