The LEO A DALY Company Promotes John Kraskiewicz, AIA, to SVP
John J. Kraskiewicz
International architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY promoted John J. Kraskiewicz, AIA, to lead the Leo A Daly division of the firm as senior vice president. The LEO A DALY Company includes the Leo A Daly division and Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN).
Kraskiewicz, who most recently served as chief operations officer for the Leo A Daly division, will guide brand management, business development, operations and financial performance for 18 offices worldwide. Previously, he was the director of operations for the firm’s Dallas office.
“John’s experience guiding our Leo A Daly division and his strong ability to deliver project results will help us to build on the firm’s long history of exceeding clients’ expectations,” said Charles Dalluge, LEO A DALY executive vice president.
In his 10 years with the firm, Kraskiewicz has overseen project delivery, operations, risk management, QA/QC, design and technical processes, as well as served as the principal-in-charge for some of the firm’s most important projects.
Projects during his tenure at Leo A Daly include Casino Del Sol Resort and Conference Center, Tucson, Ariz.; Irwin Army Community Hospital, Fort Riley, Kan.; Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club, St. Petersburg, Fla.; William P. Hobby Airport Improvements, Houston; Aegean Breeze at Alacati, Turkey; China Mobile Headquarters, Beijing, China; and Shenzhen Excellence Century Center, Shenzhen, China.
Prior to joining Leo A Daly, Kraskiewicz worked for 18 years in various leadership positions. His broad project experience includes private sector clients in corporate, commercial, hospitality, mixed-use and retail, and public sector clients in aviation, criminal justice, courts, convention centers and education at the municipal, state and federal levels.
Kraskiewicz holds bachelor of architecture and master of architecture degrees from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He also has a master of business administration degree with a specialization in real estate and finance from the same institution. He is a registered architect in the states of Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania and Texas, and is NCARB certified. In addition, he is a member of the American Institute of Architects, the Texas Society of Architects, the Society of Military Engineers and the Design-Build Institute of America.
About LEO A DALY
Established in 1915, LEO A DALY is an internationally renowned architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm. The company’s portfolio includes award-winning projects in 77 countries, all 50 states and the District of Columbia. LEO A DALY currently employs approximately 1,000 architects, planners, engineers and interior designers in over 30 offices worldwide. The firm consistently ranks in the top 10 largest architecture, engineering and interior design firms in the United States, according to Architectural Record, Building Design & Construction and Interior Design magazines. It is also listed in the top 50 global practices by U.K.-based BD World Architecture magazine, where it ranks 6th largest in North America and among its top 10 for several key market sectors. For more information, visit www.leoadaly.com.
Notable projects by Leo A Daly include:
· China Mobile International Headquarters Campus, Phase 2, Plot B, Beijing
· Shenzhen Excellence Century Center, China
· Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, North Terminal, Arlington, Va.
· William P. Hobby Airport Improvements, Houston
· Irwin Army Community Hospital, Replacement Facility, Fort Riley, Kan.
· Saint Joseph-London Hospital, London, Ky.
· The National World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C.
· Cheung Kong Center, Hong Kong, SAR
· The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, Los Angeles
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties