Insight Property Group Adds Three Execs, Relocates to Ballston Corridor
Insight Property Group, an Arlington, VA-based developer, has appointed three senior-level executives and relocated the firm’s offices to Ballston.
New appointments include William H. Goodman who has been named Insight’s Chief Financial Officer. Goodman comes to the firm with over 30 years experience in real estate accounting, finance and asset management. As CFO, Mr. Goodman will direct the finance, accounting, asset management, information technology, human resources and office administration functions for Insight.
Previous firms where Mr. Goodman held executive positions include Equity Homes and Kettler, Inc. where he was the Chief Financial Officer responsible for the finance, accounting, asset management, and I.T. functions for this owner/developer. Goodman also served as Vice President–Controller at apartment investment firm C.R.I., Inc. in Rockville, MD. Goodman started his career as an Audit Senior at Arthur Andersen & Co. in its Washington, DC office. He earned a BSBA/Accounting and Finance degree from the University of Richmond (summa cum laude) and is a Certified Public Accountant in Virginia.
Nicolas Pasanella has been named Construction Partner responsible for the construction of Insight’s multifamily and mixed-use development projects. Pasanella, a Vassar and Columbia University educated architect, brings more than 20 years of architectural, construction and development experience to Insight. Pasanella has been directly responsible for the construction of thousands of apartment and condominium units throughout the DC area. Prior senior-level positions held by Pasanella include significant time at Monument Realty and Kettler, Inc.
Maury Stern has been named Director of Development responsible fordevelopment of large multifamily and mixed-use projects currently in Insight’s pipeline. Stern is also a veteran DC-area apartment developer and has held senior positions at JPI and most recently StonebridgeCarras. Stern earned an MBA in Real Estate Finance from Columbia Business School and a Bachelors degree in Economics from Johns Hopkins University.
Current Insight projects include:
- two large mixed-use developments on H Street NE in Washington, DC;
- a 310-unit luxury apartment project being developed in Silver Spring, MD;
- a 240-unit residential project being developed in Alexandria, VA, and
- a high-end residential project that Insight plans to develop in Rosslyn, VA.
The firm’s newly built Grayson Flats apartment project in Arlington is set for completion this fall, and the company has also acquired 572 existing apartments in four locations.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties