GrillMarX Steakhouse Coming to Clarksburg Village Center
GrillMarX Steakhouse & Raw Bar has leased 6,000 square feet at the Clarksburg Village Center in Clarksburg, MD for its second Montgomery County location.
Clarksburg Village Center, developed and leased by NVRetail in cooperation with Elm Street Development, is a 109,000-square-foot neighborhood center located at the intersection of Newcut Road and Snowden Farm Parkway. Construction has commenced on the center and a mid-October opening is slated.
In addition to GrillMarX Steakhouse & Raw Bar, these new tenants will join previously-announced Harris Teeter at Clarksburg Village Center:
- Montgomery County Liquors; 6,300 square feet - Currently it has multiple locations.
- Kicks Karate; 2,400 square feet - Multiple facilities are located throughout Montgomery County (www.kickskarate.com).
- Wells Fargo Bank; 1,800 square feet
- Exxon (BG Petroleum); 1/2 acre gas station pad site
- Passion Nail Spa; 1,500 square feet - Two current locations are in Urbana and Germantown (www.passionnailspas.com).
- Hair Cuttery; 1,200 square feet
- Clarksburg Village Cleaners; 1,200 square feet
GrillMarX specializes in hand-cut steaks and house filleted fresh fish seared over a hickory wood burning grill. NVRetail says it is currently in negotiations with several other national, regional, and local tenants.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties