Decisiv Inc. Closes $3.1 Million Share Offering
Decisiv Inc., a developer of cloud-based fleet management software, has closed a $3.09 million share offering, raising the amount from one investor, according to an SEC filing.
Principals named in the filing by the Glen Allen-based company are:
• CEO Richard Hyatt;
• CFO Peter Garahan;
• Director and Chief Strategy Officer Lewis Dodrill;
• Director David Settle; and
• Director Larry Settle;
Decisiv's cloud-based management platform is currently used by 250 fleets and over 225,000 commercial assets in North America. The company was previously known as Hayes Lynch Management Corp.
Bio from Decisiv site:
President and CEO
Dick Hyatt has more than 25 years of experience building, managing and growing early stage technology companies including SAGE Systems, Automation Partners, Hayes-Ligon (sold to ADP Dealer Services) and Amteva Technology (sold to Cisco Systems). Prior to his tenure at Decisiv, Mr. Hyatt was a Director of Marketing in Cisco’s Unified Communications business. Mr. Hyatt is responsible for all aspects of building a world class team of industry and technology experts and delivering high quality, profit improving products and services leading to long term customer satisfaction.
Citybizlist Partner News
- Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP - Should Technology Reinvent the Classroom?
- Merritt Properties - Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Signs Lease for Office Space at Merritt’s Timonium Center
- MacKenzie - MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Recap - April 27th - May 10th, 2013
- St. John Properties - Bill Holzman Promoted to VP, Retail Leasing for St. John Properties