CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Social SafeGuard, the leading provider of digital and social media security and compliance solutions, today announced it has expanded its Board of Advisors to include a few of the most experienced and well-known cybersecurity and governance influencers in the market today.
“Our team is excited to welcome such an incredibly talented and well-known group of leaders with a proven track record of success to our Board of Advisors. We look forward to collaborating to protect this new and critical attack vector that companies and governments around the world are facing,” said Otavio Freire, President and CTO, Social SafeGuard. “Our customers look for a platform from us that brings in elements of security, governance and privacy to digital and social channels. Our expanded Board of Advisors is aligned with our customers’ needs and is instrumental in helping shape our direction in exceeding the level of service we will continue to deliver.”
"Each advisor brings incredible knowledge and specific experiences to help us guide the company to new levels of capability providing an immediate impact to Social SafeGuard," says Jim Zuffoletti, co-founder and CEO, Social SafeGuard. "We are committed to the future of digital protection, and look forward to the advisory and expertise from the smartest in the business."
- Raj Samani, Chief Scientist, McAfee – Raj Samani is spearheading the Social SafeGuard Board of Advisors. As a renowned technology leader, he currently serves as Chief Scientist for McAfee, and formerly the Chief Technology Officer with McAfee. He drives the innovation strategy for McAfee globally and is a well-known expert in the global cybersecurity community. He speaks at industry conferences regularly, holds board seats with the Cloud Security Alliance and the ISSA, has authored multiple articles and is a regular blogger on cybersecurity issues and trends. Find him on LinkedIn.
- Mikko Hypponen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure – Mikko Hypponen is one of the world’s foremost authorities on cybersecurity and privacy issues and a visionary for pushing the boundaries of cybersecurity. He’s served as the Chief Research Officer for F-Secure for over 25 years, and has a wealth of experience in public speaking, strategic briefings and keynotes, including TEDTalks. Mikko serves on numerous boards. Find him on LinkedIn.
- Kris Lovejoy, CEO, BlueVector – Kris Lovejoy is the CEO of BlueVector, a dynamic cybersecurity company, and is a former CISO of IBM and General Manager IBM’s security services division. Kris leverages her breadth of experience to advise early stage companies to success and consistently contributes to the cybersecurity industry through major keynotes, articles and blogs. Find her on LinkedIn.
- Brian Honan, CEO, BH Consulting - Brian Honan is a highly experienced information security professional, and one of Ireland’s foremost experts in cybersecurity. He has spearheaded large, global cybersecurity initiatives with commercial and government teams, and is a regular speaker at conferences like RSA, and an authority on cybersecurity. Find him on LinkedIn.
- Evelyn de Souza, Privacy and Compliance Executive – Evelyn de Souza is a well-known and well-established privacy and security professional, and is currently a Data Privacy and GDPR consultant to leading global technology firms. She has held positions with Cisco Systems, where she was the Cloud Security and Data Privacy leader, McAfee, BigFix, and Trend Micro. Evelyn was the Co-Chair of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and founded OpenSource Privacy. Evelyn leverages her deep privacy and compliance expertise to advise early stage firms. Find her on LinkedIn.
About Social SafeGuard
Social SafeGuard powers security, risk and compliance professionals to protect their digital and social assets while enabling the adoption of digital technologies across the enterprise. The company’s flagship platform, the Social SafeGuard Platform, provides a reduced security risk exposure for enterprise and mid-market organizations, and supports social collaboration to foster corporate productivity. Social SafeGuard delivers its industry-leading solution for digital and social media risk management to a rapidly growing list of customers and partners worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.SocialSafeGuard.com.