The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR) installed its 2018 officers during its Fall World Conference in Chicago, Illinois on October 25, 2017.
Del C. Markward, SIOR, President and CEO of the Markward Group in Allentown, PA, was installed as SIOR Global President.
Mark J. Duclos, SIOR, Hartford, CT, took office as SIOR's Vice-President. After serving a one-year term as Vice President, Duclos will serve as President-Elect for a year and then step into the presidency of SIOR in the fall of 2019.
Terry E. Smith, SIOR, CCIM, Nashville, TN, began a two-year term on the SIOR Board of Directors as Past President Representative. Additionally, the following members were installed to serve two-year terms on SIOR’s Board of Directors as Members-at-Large:
- Patricia J. Loveall, SIOR, Seattle, WA
- Jeff K. Johnson, SIOR, CCIM, Spokane, WA
- R. Conrad Bernard, SIOR,Houston, TX
- David C. Lockwood, SIOR, CCIM, Columbia, SC
The following SIOR Regional Directors were also installed for two-year terms:
- Canada Regional Director – Gilbert P. Gordon, SIOR, Mississauga, ON
- West Regional Director – Taber A. Thill, SIOR, Las Vegas, NV
- Northeast Regional Director – Frank H. Hird, SIOR, Branford, CT
- Great Lakes Regional Director – Christopher W. Curtis, SIOR, Kankakee, IL
- South Regional Director – Jeff Wilke, SIOR, CCIM, LEED AP, New Orleans, LA
SIOR is a global professional organization that certifies commercial real estate service providers with the exclusive SIOR designation, based on achievement, knowledge, accountability and ethical standards. Only the industry’s top professionals qualify for SIOR. Today, there are more than 3,200 members in 680 cities in 36 countries. For more information, visit www.sior.com.