In celebration of the thrill of the bargain hunt, Queenstown Premium Outlets is hosting its first annual Deer Widows Weekend bash. Every year when the hunters head out into the woods, shoppers head to the racks at Queenstown Premium Outlets. The three-day bargain-bagging extravaganza will be filled with prizes, special events and great deals on top of brand name retailers’ everyday savings of 25 to 65 percent. Deer Widows Weekend, which runs from November 10-12, coincides with the opening weekend of deer hunting season and allows those left out of the hunt to score some fashionable prizes of their own.
“Deer Widows Weekend is bargain hunting at its best,” said Susan Humphries, director of marketing and business development at Queenstown Premium Outlets. “Thousands of shoppers flock to the center every year at this time in search of fun, enormous value and unmatched selection leading into the busy holiday shopping season.”
Throughout the weekend, shoppers can visit Queenstown Premium Outlet’s management office to pick up a free Bargain Hunting Guide, featuring special savings from stores including Columbia Sportswear Company, Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic Factory, Calvin Klein, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Under Armour and more. Special events and promotions for Deer Widows Weekend 2017 include:
Friday, November 10 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.:
- Deer Widows Weekend Registration Station (3 p.m. – 5 p.m.) – The management office and Columbia Sportswear Company are serving as the official Registration Stations of Deer Widows Weekend. Shoppers can visit Columbia Sportswear Company throughout the day to enjoy 20 percent off any single item and pick up an additional exclusive coupon, while supplies last! Fashionistas can also look forward to a FREE Columbia tote bag with every in-store purchase throughout the weekend while supplies last.
Saturday, November 11 from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.:
- Surprise and Delight (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.) – Guests dressed in camouflage can be surprised and delighted with a variety of gifts at the center, while supplies last!
- “Win Big Bucks” (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.) – The first 100 bargain hunters to visit the center are eligible to win a $10, $20, $25, $50 or $100 gift cards from a variety of Queenstown Premium Outlets retailers. Only one scratch off card will be given to each player, while supplies last, and participants must be 18 or older.
- Hunt for the Deal (10 a.m. – 9 p.m.) – The first 100 shoppers to visit Tommy Hilfiger will receive a FREE tote bag (while supplies last).
- Photo Opportunity (10 a.m. – 9 p.m.) – Oh deer! Queenstown Premium Outlets visitors can snap a selfie with Sean the Deer in front of Columbia Factory Store and post to Facebook using #DeerWidowsWeekend while shopping premium deals.
Sunday, November 12 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.:
- Hunt for the Deal (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.) – The first 100 shoppers to visit Tommy Hilfiger will receive a FREE Deer Widows Weekend gift bag, filled with goodies from Queenstown Premium Outlets and other participating stores.
For additional information, visit premiumoutlets.com/queenstown.