A luxury residence in the Dupont Historic District has just hit the market for $1.925 million. Dating back to 1888, the historic property was recently updated by Olson Kundig. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Monica Boyd has the listing at 1832 Corcoran Street Northwest.
The turn-key townhome features a bright and open design, blending modern luxury with historic character. An in-law suite on the first level offers a private entrance, full kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Additional property details include:
- Total of four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and 2,300-square-feet of living space
- Three fireplaces
- Courtyard, balcony and a rooftop terrace
- High ceilings and hardwood floors throughout
- Bright and open kitchen with Viking appliances, dark wood cabinetry, marble counters, recessed lighting and a built-in breakfast nook
- Master suite with dual closets and a fireplace
“Walking into the home, the first thing you notice is the charming façade and stunning condition of the property,” said Boyd. “The home is in an excellent location near Embassy Row and has a walk score of 100.”
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Mid-Atlantic is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 30 sales and resort rental locations and more than 2,150 sales associates serving the communities of Greater Baltimore, Greater Washington, D.C. including Northern Virginia, and the Maryland and Delaware Beaches. For more information, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.