Strategic Cyber Ventures, the industry's first cybersecurity focused growth fund, today announced its hosting ZeroDayCon: Secure the Brand at The Westin New York Grand Central in New York City on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
What: Zero Day Con, in partnership with Strategic Cyber Ventures, is bringing together global experts to discuss security architectures and strategies for protecting brand reputation. The conference targets targets CMOs in addition to CISOs, CTOs and CIOs because they must also prepare to defend their brand, and company, with dynamic tools and strategies to combat almost inevitable cybersecurity events.
Expert speakers include:
- Roland Cloutier- Staff Vice President, Chief Security Officer, ADP (Keynote Address)
- Tracey Pretorius- Director of Cybersecurity & Cloud Strategy, Issues Management at Microsoft
- Trent R. Teyema- Chief of Cyber Readiness Section and Chief Operating Officer Cyber Division - Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Yvette Connor- Chief Risk Officer at Focal Point Data Risk
- John Clay- Director of Global Threat Communications at TrendMicro
- David C. Lashway- Global Co-Chair at Baker McKenzie
- CMO to be added
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 12:30pm - 8pm ET
Where: The Westin New York Grand Central in New York City
Register: To register to attend the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews: Strategic Cyber Ventures and other expert panel speakers are available for interviews prior and during ZeroDayCon. To schedule an interview, please email email@example.com.
About Strategic Cyber Ventures
Headquartered in Washington, D.C. and founded in February 2016 by a team of knowledgeable cyber operators, Strategic Cyber Ventures (SCV) invests in cybersecurity companies that disrupt advanced cyber adversaries and revolutionize the cyber product marketplace. The team at SCV has very deep roots in both U.S. government and the domestic and international business communities. SCV's mission is to advance cybersecurity through expert investment in synergistic teams and technologies that can solve the world's security problems. If you'd like to learn more about SCV, please visit: https://scvgroup.net